[Ekiga-list] unable to IM

Natasha tashazo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:50:47 UTC 2007

Hi Jan,
It just doesnt go through at all. The person sending me the message will
see something like "message too large" or "not allowed" or something,
and when I try sending I get either nothing or it shuts down ekiga and
asks me to 'force quit'.
Does the chat HAVE to go through a certain provider, such as ekiga.net?
Or do all voip providers automatically allow IM's to go through?
Today I see I'm not registered to ekiga.net or even my voxalot.com
account, so that's a problem. But before I was fully registered with all
my accounts so I dont think that's the issue.
My ekiga.net username is tashaz0
Thanks.