[Ekiga-list] unable to IM

Natasha tashazo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 01:46:10 UTC 2007

Hello!
I love Ekiga but I cannot send or receive instant messages.
I have set up my ekiga softphone to register to voxalot.com, which is
like a 'mother' account for my voip providers.  I have ekiga.net
registered as well...
Anyways, I thought that maybe it was the voxalot account that couldnt
forward messages, but even when I made the ekiga.net one as Default (and
the receiver's settings like that too) I see no improvement.
Audio is fine, I'm properly registered, I show as "online" on
ekiga.net's phonebook, can get & make calls, etc - just no chat.  (I'm
on Ubuntu Dapper)
Any ideas?