[Ekiga-list] crash with 2.0.3

Patriiiiiiiiiick patrick.smart at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 17:52:52 UTC 2007

On 1/7/07, Stefan Bruens <lurch at gmx.li> wrote:
> Just install the pwlib/opal/ekiga -debuginfo rpms. You can find in the
> opensuse oss repository

In fact, no, they are not. You will also see that there is a version
mismatch between what is available and what is needed by Ekiga: the
provided ekiga 2.0.3 package (without any debuginfo package provided)
requires e.g. pwlib 1.11.1 but only a 1.11.0 version is provided in
the build service directory.

This info is based on
http://benjiweber.co.uk:8080/webpin/index.jsp?distro=10.2&searchTerm=pwlib
and on what the smart package manager indicates.

I just had ekiga src rebuilt. I'll see what I can get out of this.

Patrick