[Ekiga-list] Being called by Windows Messenger to Ekiga

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Sat Jan 6 20:22:35 UTC 2007

Le vendredi 05 janvier 2007 à 16:29 -0500, Oisin Feeley a écrit :
> "It" == "WM5.1:   or   "It" == "IM with WM5.1"  ?  Damien Sandras'
> subsequent email seems to say that I /should/ be able to send IM to
> someone using WM5.1 that's registered on ekiga.net.

Hello,

As stated here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Which_programs_work_with_Ekiga_%
3F#Windows

I have tested text messages from Ekiga to windows messenger version
5.1.0701

It was back in the time we could have more answer from the search
fonction in adress book, I just tried to send text messages to client
based on their "Software" field (for the purpose of the top URL). I got
an answer from a windows messenger client and we were able to discuss a
bit togheter, me with ekiga, him with windows messenger. This has just
been tested succesfully one time. I was the tester. Today I've no way to
get this information thru the "software" again as search is limited to
100 clients and only shows up Ekiga clients.

That's all I know about this.

Regards,
Yannick

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick at ekiga.net