[Ekiga-list] Ekiga win32 problems

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Fri Jan 5 20:34:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Jan/05/2007, Julien Puydt wrote:
> Bernat Tallaferro a écrit :
> > error message and ekiga won't even start. The error message is the
> > following:
> >
> > AppName: ekiga.exe     AppVer: 0.0.0.0     ModName: libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll
> > ModVer: 2.10.6.0     Offset: 002217a2
>
> Hmmm... perhaps you're using a gtk+ runtime different from the one used
> to compile ekiga?

2 days ago I tried to run Ekiga in Windows XP, Professional edition. It
failed in same way. Last August worked in other Windows XP, I used the
same method. I haven't had time to search deeply (is not my usual
machine). I downloaded everything fresh from Ekiga, Gtk, etc.

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona