[Ekiga-list] Being called by Windows Messenger to Ekiga

Oisin Feeley oisin.feeley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:52:53 UTC 2007

Hi guys,
thanks for the response, but right now after following Yannick's
instructions we're having the following failure:

>From Win Messenger5.1 (with user registered on ekiga.net) I am shown
in contacts as offline even though I'm logged on.

If I call from Ekiga to WM5.1 then a connection is established but no
sound can be heard be either party even though we've done succesful
echo tests.

If I send a chat then the WM5.1 then there's a failure and ditto the
other way round.

Oisin