[Ekiga-list] Can i dial ekiga with in my lan using H323?

ANISH K K ANISHKK at nestec.net
Wed Feb 28 12:15:13 UTC 2007

Hi ,

            Can I dial ekiga with in my lan (without any internet
connection) using h323 protocol? I am able to dial using sip protocol. While
using h323 the call is getting but no voice. Also ekiga crashes after
sometime. I am using ekiga-2.0.4.

            Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Anish

       "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

printing or copying of this email or any action taken upon this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."