[Ekiga-list] trying to use ekiga : 408 timeout connections

enzo enzo.arlati at libero.it
Tue Feb 27 22:07:10 UTC 2007

Damien Sandras wrote:
> You have configured Ekiga to send all SIP PDUs to a SIP Outbound proxy
> which is ... your router... which obviously drops the packets.
>
> Once you will have changed that, it will work.
>
> In other words, use STUN and disable the SIP Outbound Proxy you have
> set. Your NAT router is not a SIP Outbound Proxy.

ok , now it works.
On my firewall I opened the ouput port 3470 ( both tcp & udp )
the input port udp 5000-5100.
On the router  I open a proxy of incoming call on port 3478 & 3479 to my
internal PC.

BTW, I'm looking for someone ( possibly italian speaking, but also
english should go well ) for a test which will call me to check if all
is ok.
If there some available to call me for test I will stay online foe a
while again.

Regards, Enzo

REPLY TO: perl -e 'print qq^VVCWCQJUVD00YQVWKVBPG^^qq^3898m08970Yp584299l93^ '
  SKYPE:earlati - AIM:earlati - ICQ:321489699 - MSN:enzo.arlati at libero.it
  http: http://earlati.freehostia.com