[Ekiga-list] trying to use ekiga : 408 timeout connections

enzo enzo.arlati at libero.it
Mon Feb 26 21:50:39 UTC 2007

I everybody
I'm a newby with ekiga and I trying to make it run without success.
So I hope in someone help to point out my error or other cause that
prevent me from use the ekiga client.

I have registered my account several days ago, and another test account
just this evening.
My test account, just if someone will try to connect to me, is
enzo2 at ekiga.net.
I also try to connect to sip:500 at ekiga.net ( and to other users on-line
) from the ekiga client,
but always I got a timeout.
do you have some suggestion about what should I have missed ?
I also have a firewall, there is some port ekiga required ( I'll find
for info about that but I didn't found nothing ) , mybe there is
somewhere a doc about this topic ?

Kindly regards, Enzo

REPLY TO: perl -e 'print qq^VVCWCQJUVD00YQVWKVBPG^^qq^3898m08970Yp584299l93^ '
  SKYPE:earlati - AIM:earlati - ICQ:321489699 - MSN:enzo.arlati at libero.it
  http: http://earlati.freehostia.com