[Ekiga-list] pwlib 1.11.2

Jan Schampera jan.schampera at web.de
Sun Feb 18 15:45:12 UTC 2007

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 10:20:43 -0500
Natasha <tashazo at gmail.com> wrote:

> now I get this:
> checking for PWLib version... configure: error: Sorry but the
> recommended PWLib version is 1.10.4
> I checked version.h in the pwlib directory, and it looks like it is
> 1.11.3.

Maybe I misunderstood you. Okay, you HAVE PWLib 1.11.3 and OPAL 2.3.2
and want to install the proper Ekiga for it? Then it's Ekiga HEAD:

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/trunk ekiga

If that's wrong, tell me what you want ;-)

J.

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road