[Ekiga-list] small resolution with gspca driver

aprovin at linux62.org aprovin at linux62.org
Wed Feb 14 20:28:48 UTC 2007

Hello !

I use Ekiga for some week and it works fine. But I have a webcam which use
the gspca driver and the size of picture is tiny (176x144). I tried a
program called "spcagui" available on official website of gscpa driver in
order to test my webcam. I get a best size (352x288).

In ekiga, I can't choose an other size. That's why I would like know if
there is a hint to use the 352x288 resolution in ekiga or if the probleme
comes from driver ?

Big thanks for ekiga team !

bye