[Ekiga-list] ekiga-list Digest

Dheepan A.P dheepan at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Feb 1 14:20:36 UTC 2007

Hi

Please help me to trace from where ekiga selects H261 as its video option.

In source code, I percieved that manager.cpp file alone controls all the audio/video selection procedure.Also in that file only H261(qcif and cif) code option is made compatible.But its again restricted to 'qcif only' in config.cpp file.

Also suggest me  where the h261 is enabled from source code(developer point of view) and  the way to disable it.

Is there any possibilities for switching ekiga from H261 to H263 compatible.If so, How to do that?

Dheepan