[Ekiga-list] DTMF and Asterisk?

Michael mshahwan2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 22:40:40 UTC 2007

Damien:

I simply cannot figure this out. Other softphones we are using with the GSM codec work perfectly well on outbound calls with DTMF tones. Just Ekiga is the only one that will not all ow it. I know you are saying several environments are using Ekgia with DTMF tones, but it simply does not work with our Asterisk 4.11 setup.

- Ekiga works when dialing extensions internally
- Ekiga does not work when dialing voice mail x7000
- Ekiga does not work when dialing PSTN extensions either

The INFO setup works, but seams to affect inbound and outbound. Not sure how I can setup INFO only for Ekiga clients to use when dialing out. Any ideas what I can do?