[Ekiga-list] cannot use my Wengo account

gegetel geo.cherchetout at laposte.net
Wed Dec 12 20:54:29 UTC 2007

Hello,
I beg your pardon for my poor english, i am french.
For several monthes, il did use my Wengo account to call landline
subscribers with Ekiga 2.0.9 on Mandriva 2007.1. It worked very fine since i
discovered the right value for outbound proxy: 213.91.9.210. This ip is, i
think, the one of a test Wengo's server, and is not the official url
recommended by Wengo, (voip.wengo.fr) but it was the only one that worked
for me.
Unfortunatly, since december 6, this Ekiga's configuration doesn't work any
more. The error message in Ekiga when y try to register is "L'inscription a
echoue : Delai Depasse".
Same behavior with Ekiga 2.0.11 on Mandriva 2008.0.
Twinkle did and does work with the official url, I use it successfully.
I know how to record streams with wireshark. Is there here anybody who could
analyse a record and, perhaps, find a patch for Ekiga ?
I already talked about this problem in a more detailed way here, but it
seems to me there is no more development stuff to help users at Wengo:
http://forum.wengophone.fr/viewtopic.php?p=210250#210250
Thank you.