[Ekiga-list] strange thing

Roman Krylov rkrylov at mail.ru
Fri Aug 31 18:15:47 UTC 2007

OK.
I'm not an expert in portage system, but as I suppose it 'emerge'd pwlib
package automatically as a dependency of ekiga without v4l and v4l2
plugins because these were disabled in kernel that time, and enabled
later on, and on the system where it worked because v4l were enabled in
kernel before emerging ekiga.
Thus I re-emerged pwlib with v4l & v4l2 flags were enabled explicitly:
'USE="v4l v4l2" emerge pwlib'.
Regards,
    Roman.