[Ekiga-list] Croped image using the gspca driver? Try this patch!

Michael Stockenhuber mcs1 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 10 08:36:46 UTC 2007

Luc,

Thank you very much for the patch. I knew one can be sure the open
community will help.....
The picture (I believe) scales ok now with the quickcam messenger. I got
a rather nasty problem under kde when I switch off ekiga. The machine
freezes and there is frantic hard disk activity. I need to invetsigate
what is causing this, I am using a snapshot so it could come from the
CVS ekiga.
Thanks again
Cheers

Michael