[Ekiga-list] Video conferenceing with ekiga

Julien Puydt jpuydt at free.fr
Wed Aug 8 07:54:02 UTC 2007

Fabio Isgro a écrit :
> This is my first mail in this mailing list my name is Fabio and I come
> from Italy and I use ekiga from a lot of time with many sip providers, I
> wanna make e question, is possible to make a video conference with ekiga ?

1. Yes, it's possible, but requires joining a 'conference room'.
2. Your mail is an answer to a mail about the gspca driver, but has
nothing to do with it -- bad idea. When starting a discussion on a new
subject, write a new mail, don't answer an older ; see for example
http://people.dsv.su.se/~jpalme/ietf/message-threading.html for an
explanation.

Snark on #ekiga