[Ekiga-list] Multiple STUN servers? STUN server for an account?

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 20:12:22 UTC 2007

> Just a small correction. This Sip/Enum service from my university does
> ONLY work without STUN server set. But without STUN server,
> voipbuster.com does not work :(

I am really messed up today .... one more BIG correction and sorry for this.

STUN servers are NOT the problem, but the proxy server.

I need multiple proxy servers for each of these accounts, because
voipbuster works with its proxy and university with an another one.

Thanks and sorry one more time.

M.