[Ekiga-list] Philips SPC300NC

Charles Roduit charles.roduit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:34:04 UTC 2007

Thank you for your fast response !!!

I used the debian version (Lenny - testing) so the 2.0.3.

I haven't found the repository for lenny in your wiki, then I've upgrade
from the etch repository.

The test with the 2.0.9 version cannot display me any images.

The configuration wizzard tells me :

"""
Ne peut ouvrir le périphérique

Votre pilote vidéo ne supporte aucun des formats de couleur essayés par
Ekiga

"""

Which can be translated in english by:
"""
Cannot open device
Your video driver doesn't support any of the color format tried by Ekiga
"""

During the Ekiga upgrade, the following pagkages were also upgraded :
libopal, libpt, libpt-plugin-alsa, libpt-plugins-v4l
and libpt-plugins-v4l2 was installed.

Is this due by the fact that I am under debian testing and I used the stable
repository ?

PS. The behaviour of camorama didn't change...

Thanks a lot for your help  !!!