[Ekiga-list] OT ? question.

W.P. laurentp at wp.pl
Sun Apr 15 11:53:20 UTC 2007

Użytkownik Damien Sandras napisał:

>Le jeudi 12 avril 2007 à 15:39 +0200, W.P. a écrit :

>>>All of them...
>>>

>>Not really ;) ;)
>>
>>I have isolated: it is NOT asterisk, same when calling Ekiga -> gateway
>>by IP address.
>>
>>Any suggestions? (I know, -d4 but for what kind of messages should I
>>look for?)
>>

>INVITE or 200 OK...

Didn't run trace, but in meantime i have "unlocked" named daemon on PC
running Ekiga & asterisk. (Previously it was inacessible due to iptables
settings) And SURPRISE there is no more delay. Does Ekiga perform some
kind of DNS (revDNS) lookup?? Or this is gateway that was "guilty". How
to trace exactly what happens (name of sniffer?)

W.P.