[Ekiga-list] Feature proposal.

W.P. laurentp at wp.pl
Sun Apr 15 07:39:28 UTC 2007

Hello, Damien & others.
I have a feature proposal for (some) next version of Ekiga:
1). ability to launch command/script when event
(ringing/dialing/hang-up/etc) happens.
2). Purpose: (I use myself as example) I have radio/amplifier that
normally is switched to radio station, it is connected to my PC
soundcard, I  have not speakers directly connected to PC. I would like
to have possibility (using LIRC + script) to switch radio to PC input
when dialling/ringing and switch it back to radio station on hangup.
Other purpose is ex switching on some kind of optical signalling (not
audio on PC) when ringing.

Comments are wellcome ;)

W.P.