[Ekiga-list] cannot receive incomming telephone calls

Sick Twist thesicktwist at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:54:54 UTC 2006

>From: Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com>
>Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] cannot receive incomming telephone calls
>Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:24:14 +0200
>
>Yes, very strange.
>--
>  _      Damien Sandras

I tried another softphone (X-Lite v2.0) and I was able to both make and
receive calls without a problem so it doesn't appear to be an issue with the
BroadVoice service or my hardware. However, I would much rather use Ekiga
and I am eager to do what I can to help get this resolved. Should I open a
bug report on bugzilla at this point or wait until I have more specific
information regarding the problem? Is this discussion more appropriate on
the ekiga-devel list?

Jonathon