[Ekiga-list] VOICE MAIL service with Asterisks (I've currently choosen to use GIZMO)

simon simon at mungewell.org
Tue Sep 26 01:45:44 UTC 2006

Hi Damien,
Did you consider the 'email voicemail' setup, where the system records
the message and then emails it as a sound file to the user.

This would at least reduce the storage/back up situation.

Another option would be to enable a 'forward on
busy/no-answer/unregistered' option within ekiga.net so that the system
could pass the call onto another sip dialtone provider.

[yes - Ekiga (the app) can do forward on busy/no-answer, but not the
unregistered bit].

Simon.