[Ekiga-list] Trouble setting up Ekiga for BroadVoice

Sick Twist thesicktwist at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:26:14 UTC 2006

>From: Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com>
>Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Trouble setting up Ekiga for BroadVoice
>Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:07:28 +0200
>

>Broadvoice clearly reports that it doesn't support PCMU.
>--

If PCMU is another name for G.711u then BroadVoice does support it. Plus, I
have seen both Ekiga version 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 make calls via BroadVoice with
PCMU enabled. Ekiga 2.0.3 has a regression that causes it to display "No
common codec" with the same settings that I use with Ekiga version 2.0.1 and
2.0.2.

Jonathon