[Ekiga-list] buid problems w/ cvs

Jan Schampera jan.schampera at web.de
Mon Sep 25 06:03:42 UTC 2006

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:37:00 -0400
sean <seandarcy2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> (compiler error)
>
> Should these all build together. Or do I need other snapshot
> ( " phobos" ) to build ekiga?

If it's one of the last compiling steps, one that compiles something in
samples/simple/ (should be somewhere around that message)  directory,
you can ignore it and ''make install''. It's the sample application that
doesn't build in this case.

J.

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road