[Ekiga-list] crash with 2.0.3

Patriiiiiiiiiick patrick.smart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:00:17 UTC 2006

On 9/18/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com> wrote:
> Le dimanche 17 septembre 2006 à 23:38 +0200, Patriiiiiiiiiick a écrit :
> > On 9/17/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com> wrote:
> > > The SIGABRT is triggered because you have configured your system to stop
> > > the execution of programs in case of memory errors.
> > > My guess would be that something went wrong when compiling : compilation
> > > with wrong pwlib headers for example.
> > > Make sure to :
> > > 6) recompile everything in the right order : pwlib, opal, then Ekiga.
> >
> > In this case, I am just a user. I didn't configure what you're talking
> > about and didn't compile Ekiga. I used Quentin's rpm's installed using
> > smart.
> >

> Oh, I thought you compiled them.
>
> I will contact Quentin.

I had contacted him too... As you might know, he posted a message on
the packman mailing list to get for hints but didn't receive any
relevant answer. He suggested I compiled the package from the rpm
source. I did this and ... got the same kind of crash after a few
seconds of incoming call (phone to PC).

I now have the debuginfo package installed. Does it change anything in
the info I can provide you?

Thank you for your time!

Patrick