[Ekiga-list] How to change the Path of an image while captuirng only

ashok kumar vak108 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 04:14:49 UTC 2006

Hi Jan,

  Thanks for your response.
  I have not seen any file with the name manger.cpp in my PC. Is their any way to change in the config files instead of changing in the code.

  Iam using the default ekiga(IP Telephony, VoIP and Video Conferencing) provided when Fedora core 5 is installed.

  Thanks in Advance
  Ashok.V

Jan Schampera <jan.schampera at web.de> wrote:
  On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:15:22 -0700 (PDT)
ashok kumar wrote:

> When I am saving an image it is getting stored in $HOME directory.
> But I want to the image to get stored in some other path like /etc.

It's hardwired in the manager. If you want, you can write a short
enhancement request on the Ekiga bugzilla (bugzilla.gnome.org).

If you "just want to change it, if necessary in the source":
It's in src/endpoints/manager.cpp, method GMManager::SavePicture:
"dirname = (gchar *) g_get_home_dir ();"

J.

--
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of