[Ekiga-list] Using DV Camcorder

Arturo A. Araya ccellist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:11:06 UTC 2006

Thanks for the replies. The thing is, I've searched the portage tree for
both pwlib plugins, and there is nothing resembling the names of the
Ubuntu plugins for firewire. I have pwlib installed, but Ekiga hasn't
changed. There is no firewire plugin available. In fact, the only plugin
available is "Picture". Not really sure what that one does. I don't know
if I'm missing something obvious here, but if I am I'm sorry. I'll take
what help I can get. I really want to get this to work!

Thanks!