[Ekiga-list] Ekiga X86_64 compiling error

Jan Schampera jan.schampera at web.de
Wed Sep 20 22:56:55 UTC 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 00:19:46 +0200
Jan Schampera <jan.schampera at web.de> wrote:

> > accounts.o: In function `gm_account_new()':
> > gui/accounts.cpp:967: undefined reference to
> > `PGloballyUniqueID::PGloballyUniqueID()'
>
> Is that the CVS version of all libs + Ekiga?
> - PWLib CVS
> - Opal CVS
> - Ekiga CVS

Yes, confirmed. Just tried it myself. It seems to be related to those
GUID changes in PWLib/OPAL Craig made.

But I'm still looking if I probably diced my headers somehow.

J.

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road