[Ekiga-list] Ekiga X86_64 compiling error

franz.fuder at ifaz.de franz.fuder at ifaz.de
Wed Sep 20 19:39:04 UTC 2006

Hi,
I tried to compile the cvs version (I checked it out via cvs) and got the
following error. The funny thing is I do exakt the same thing on my i386
system and it went ok. On the x86_64 it failed. I have no idea why. I used
exact the same recipie to do it.

Any help

Franz

accounts.o: In function `gm_account_new()':
gui/accounts.cpp:967: undefined reference to
`PGloballyUniqueID::PGloballyUniqueID()'
gui/accounts.cpp:967: undefined reference to
`PGloballyUniqueID::AsString() const'
/usr//lib/libopal.so: undefined reference to
`PGloballyUniqueID::PGloballyUniqueID(PASN_OctetString const&)'
/usr//lib/libopal.so: undefined reference to
`PGloballyUniqueID::PGloballyUniqueID(PString const&)'
/usr//lib/libopal.so: undefined reference to `vtable for PGloballyUniqueID'
/usr//lib/libopal.so: undefined reference to `PGloballyUniqueID::IsNULL()
const'
/usr//lib/libopal.so: undefined reference to
`PGloballyUniqueID::PGloballyUniqueID(char const*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status