[Ekiga-list] RE : Re: RE : Re: PC-PC communication; Ekiga vs Windows

Jean Basile jean.basile at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 12 15:49:48 UTC 2006

--- yannick <sevmek at free.fr> a écrit :
> Was on ubuntu french forums ? I generally (but very
> recently) try to
> help there. Btw, they need a decent ekiga how-to.

No Yannick, it wasn't on the French forums. It was on
the main/English forums - I was hoping for a larger
user base, but that was useless as the message went
without any replies.

I think some connectivity guide related with the
Windows <-> Linux conectivity would be more than
welcome as it is a true chance to move away from the
closed protocols like yahoo, msn or skype which don't
even bother to port or disclose the details.

> Yannick (aka Yannick at AMD64 on french ubuntu forum)

Thanks Yannick for the good thought,
Jean