[Ekiga-list] Does Ekiga/linux work with Wengophone/WinXP, both audio and video?

vatbier vatbier at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 21:40:13 UTC 2006

My sister runs WinXP, I'll tell her to install Wengophone (X-lite could
also work, but it has some bugs).
I run linux and Ekiga 2.0.3.
I hope connection between Ekiga and Wengophone will work
(Wengophone only works with their sip account, so in Ekiga I'll have to
setup an Wengo account).
And I hope audio and video will be decent.

Does anybody else has experience with video-conferencing between linux
and WinXP?

vatbier