[Ekiga-list] need documentation of how to get Ekiga working with other programs

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Mon Oct 30 08:17:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've updated the page :
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Wich_programs_work_with_Ekiga_%3F

I still need this to be tested... Please report success.

Changes :
- Found windows messenger and linphone can have text messages with
Ekiga.
- Added XMeeting on Mac OS (audio + video with EKiga as this software
rely on the same libraries).
- Added Ekiga win32. Added a new colomn "Presence" (but no infos right
now).
- Ordered the list : the most green a software have the more it is on
top.
- Aesthetic : better green (more readable).

Regards,
Yannick