[Ekiga-list] need documentation of how to get Ekiga working with other programs

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Sat Oct 28 17:18:27 UTC 2006

Hi ;)

Le samedi 28 octobre 2006 à 16:47 +0200, Bent Bagger a écrit :
> Bonjour Yannick
> >
> > I highly appreciate a paper on this topic. I'm not sure where it should
> > go: wiki.ekiga or distro specific documentation, or both (generic on
> > wiki.ekiga and more step-by-step specific to distro).
>
> Je ne peut pas le faire en francais mais je vais le faire en anglais.
> Pardon my French! I'll write something up and send it directly to you.
> Then you can decide where it should go. OK?

Nice french words. Just one small mistake : Je ne peux pas. Thx you :)

Ok, send it to me. It would probably go at least to wiki.ekiga (in a
general fashion), in unbuntu documentation (english and french in a
step-by step fashion, as i can test it and i will install edgy on dual
boot for that purpose having it for dapper and edgy). Debian is very
close. If someone wants to help on his own distro, feel free to mail
here :). The important point is to have installed it and having it
running some tests. I will provide a way on the wiki pages to send us
feedback using IRC or this mailling list. By the way, translation is
also wanted.

> > Using a wiki is mostly simple, I can do it. I just need a review about
> > my poor english and I will translate to french...
> >
> We can probably both learn a lot from this....

It would be nice. Learning is my life... :)

Regards,
Yannick