[Ekiga-list] need documentation of how to get Ekiga working with other programs

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Sat Oct 28 12:28:30 UTC 2006

Le samedi 28 octobre 2006 à 14:17 +0200, Bent Bagger a écrit :
> I have some experience in setting up Asterisk and have of course
> gotten Ekiga to talk to Asterisk. I'm willing to write about how I did
> it, but I'm unsure as to whether this is what you had in mind in this
> context.

Hi.

I highly appreciate a paper on this topic. I'm not sure where it should
go: wiki.ekiga or distro specific documentation, or both (generic on
wiki.ekiga and more step-by-step specific to distro).

> Also. I have no experience whatsoever in using a wiki ;-)

Using a wiki is mostly simple, I can do it. I just need a review about
my poor english and I will translate to french...

Regards,
Yannick