[Ekiga-list] Registration failed:not acceptable

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Tue Oct 24 21:06:03 UTC 2006

Le mardi 24 octobre 2006 à 19:36 +0100, Paul Barron a écrit :
> This software has been operating very well, allowing us to see and speak
> to family overseas.
> when I tried to communicate at the weekend we both got the message
>     Registration failed:not acceptable

That means that you are behind NAT and not configured.
Is STUN enabled?

Notice that our STUN server was down recently, so it could cause the
problem you experienced this week-end. Perhaps now it works again.

> I also don't seem able to log in to the website  ekiga.net
> using the information sent to me when I first registered I have checked
> and rechecked the information and
> ekiga is able to register with freeworld dialup.

Same, we had a small downtime until yesterday. Everything should work
again now.

--
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-