[Ekiga-list] Fedora Core Builds

johnny Ström jonny.strom at netikka.fi
Wed Oct 18 07:04:38 UTC 2006

George wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Who is bulding the Fedora Core builds for Ekiga. I notice that the 2.03
> updates still say unavailable. Although I'm not the best at such things,
> if you ned help, I would be glad to help.

It is me I have moved so I had to move the machine where I build them,
it is at the moment disconnected from the net.

I am thinking of starting the builds again, I have the idea to use xen
for that.

if you are intressted then I have an build script that builds the rpms
you could take that and start building the packages if you want to as
well. I can help out with that if you are intressted.

cheers Johnny