[Ekiga-list] Windows Messenger cannot log in to ekiga.net SIP service

Jeramy Rutley jrutley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 21:12:33 UTC 2006

Julien PUYDT wrote:

>>Do I dream or are you asking for our help to fix an issue on the windows
>>messenger side ?

No, you're not dreaming.  I also had a miserable failed attempt trying to
log on to ekiga.net with Windows Messenger, too.  The problem is, there
isn't anywhere that says what settings (from Windows Messenger) that should
be used to connect to the ekiga.net account.
WM wants to know the account, address (and possibly port), and what type of
connection (TCP, TLS, UDP).

Either that, or "Automatic" (which didn't work).  :(

Jeramy