[Ekiga-list] robots on help lines

Tomáš Hnyk tomashnyk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:42:31 UTC 2006

Hello, sometimes I use Ekiga to call free service business lines (i.e. my
internet service provider, a delivery company that is late with delivering
me my new microwawe etc.) because it is more comfortable to use that than
cell phone. However, sometimes I encounter robots that say "press 1 if you
want to do this a nd pres 2 if you want to do that" - this seems not to be
possible with Ekiga. Why - is it not just implemented or is it impossible
due to the protocol Ekiga uses or is the problem with my voip provider? (I
use http://www.viphone.cz/en/index.html)
I have not find any mention about this in the archives so I ask,
Tomas Hnyk