[Ekiga-list] Remote user offline

Michel van der Kleij michel at tukcedo.nl
Fri Oct 6 19:19:03 UTC 2006

Listers,

OK I've run Ekiga using -d4 like Damien requested and have saved the output in
http://www.tukcedo.nl/ekiga.dbg

Hope there's nothing in that file to exploit though ...

All I did on system1 was start up ekiga, try to contact system2 then quit the
program and you will find the sip transactions towards the bottom of the file.
I can ping 213.186.62.145 (ekiga.net).

System1 and system2 should network like this:

system1 --- 192.168.1.0 --- Wifi Router --- 192.168.0.0 ---FW2 --- 172.16.0.0
--- FW1 --- Internet --- FW/system2

System2 is both FW and client since it is the same system that sets up ADSL
for that location.

Hope you can help me out!!!

Michel.

--