[Ekiga-list] Misdirected RTP stream?

Jan Kasprzak kas at fi.muni.cz
Fri Oct 6 12:40:41 UTC 2006

	Hi,

I have problem with call setup between two ekigas (both are 2.0.2-3 from Fedora
Core 5), none of them behind any NAT. The problem is, that local ekiga
seem to send the RTP stream to an incorrect IP address - 213.186.62.145,
which according to my DNS is reverse mapped to "ekiga.net" hostname.
The rmote side sends the RTP stream correctly. So I can see and hear
the remote side, but they cannot hear or see me.

	Does it sound familiar to anybody? Where can be the problem?
Calls to 500 at ekiga.net work correctly. Also the web interface at
http://www.ekiga.net/ lists the correct IP address and port for the
remote side.

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |