[Ekiga-list] Sound problems

Linda Marsh lindamarsh at ozemail.com.au
Fri Oct 6 06:32:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

I followed your suggestions, the result I got was still jittery sound
when I was not using DMIX. I'm sure my sound card can be used for VoIP
because when I had Windows I used Yahoo voice to make calls with
acceptable sound quality. Do you have any further thoughts about this
problem because surely if I can use Windows to call people I can also
use Linux!