[Ekiga-list] Protocols and registering accounts

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 10:15:46 UTC 2006

I have registered an account at ekiga.net, which I intend to use to
communicate with a friend using GnomeMeeting.  However, I also want to
communicate with a Win2K use, using NetMeeting.  Will I need a separate h.323
account for this?  If so, how do I get that?

I have seen the 'Register Accounts' screen, but I think that is to be used
after an account is created.  I know that when I used GnomeMeeting, some time
ago, my account was registered at ils.seconix.com.  I tried to find a way to
do this again by googling, but all results appear to point to GnomeMeeting.

Anne