[Ekiga-list] ATA or Hardware SIP Phones to use with EKIGA/VoIPBuster

George Boyd geboyd53 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 27 10:37:42 UTC 2006

I was afraid of that :(  Ekiga is too good and versatile program to not
use it. I know that you and all the other people that are working on it
are very busy, is there any possibility that that feature may be
included in future versions? It was a great idea at the time and I still
believe that it would be a fantastic feature for Ekiga. No matter what
programs I've played with, I've found nothing yet that performs as good
as Ekiga and Ekiga has so many capabilities to do just about everything
dealing with SIP and VOIP. I don't want to give up Ekiga because it is
so versatile. If you don't mind, I'd like to add that as a feature
request.

Thanks,
George