[Ekiga-list] OT ? Anyone using ekiga on a Dell Inspiron 630m ?

David Ballester Montolio dbm0572 at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 27 09:59:22 UTC 2006

Hi to all:

My system is a Dell Inspiron 630m running Ubuntu Edgy. Before I used Dapper and with both releases I had the same problem with Ekiga ( may be is not Ekiga, but Ekiga fails ), when configuring the audio I can ear noise like pulses, seems 'the sound of circuits', and finally Ekiga crashes or freezes ( dependding on Edgy or  Dapper ). May be is needed some type of Alsa extra config, but i've tried to find info about it without luck. This mails is only to know if here havfe people using Ekiga with Ubuntu and Dell Inspiron 630m. If someone is using this combo, any tip will be very apreciated.

Thanks and regards

D.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com