[Ekiga-list] ekiga answers with delay ¿...?

Agustín Treceño agustin.treceno at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 13:16:00 UTC 2006

> Julien, if it's a bug in asterisk, why twinkle doesn't have this
> problem? So, anyway, how can we fix this?
> Putting "exten => 1000, n, Wait(2)" into all extensions in asterisk
> for waiting  2 seconds doesn't seem a great solution.

The easiest solution is to provide a patch for OPAL to fix the
problem...
--
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-

Hi Damien, sorry about my rought knowledge but how can i get this patch for
opal? i've taken the last souces from here:
  http://www.voxgratia.org/releases/opal-v2_2_3-src-tar.gz
What should i do now?