[Ekiga-list] Abnormal Call Termination

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Sat Nov 18 12:59:53 UTC 2006

Hi James,

Unfortunately the log is not complete. However, I looked in the
administrative interface of the mailing list and found your email that
was rejected because it was too big.

It seems that when you are calling out, you are not calling the right
thing.

You should call :
sip:yournumber at eugw.ast.diamondcard.us

or

sip:00yournumber
if you are registered to ekiga.net and to diamondcard, if ekiga.net is
set as the default account.

Ekiga should rewrite sip:00yournumber into
sip:yournumber at eugw.ast.diamondcard.us

Please also notice that upgrading to 2.0.3 might be a great idea!