[Ekiga-list] Abnormal Call Termination

James DiGuglielmo James.DiGuglielmo at aei.mpg.de
Tue Nov 14 18:45:45 UTC 2006

Hello Damien,

      Thank you for responding!  Here is the -d 4 output as an attachment.
Tonight was the first night that I was able to make a call, however, when I
finally got through, although the person on the other end could hear me I
could not hear them.  I was also only able to do this once.  The -d 4
output kept reading " SIP Handler:86dlc08 STUN could not create socket
pair!".
When I tried to hange up ctrl+D, nothing happend, I had to force quit the
application.  Does any of this make sense?

Thank you for your time

James

(See attached file: ekiga-d4)