[Ekiga-list] Where is Gnomemeeting.....it worked!

Rodney Mitchell rodney at melecom.com.au
Wed Nov 8 23:02:11 UTC 2006

Hiya to All,

Running Fedora this way....and hoping to removed Ekiga and go back to
Gnomemeeting which worked very well for VIDEO CONFERENCING.

Sad that Ekiga is now crook with FC5...someone was talking about a RPM
for FC5, why has Fedora been "left out" ?

I did manage to make Ekiga work in FC5, well half work, it refused to
find the sound card I/O and the WEBCAM sound too.

So...does anyone know how to retro fit Gnomemeeting?

Thanks, Rod.`