[Ekiga-list] Newbie getting started problem.

Erik P. Olsen erik at epo.dk
Tue Nov 7 17:14:30 UTC 2006

I am trying to setup Ekiga so that I can communicate with other PC-users, in
particular my daughter in New Zealand. She is on Windows XP and I am on Linux
(Fedora Core 5). Is there a piece of documentation which step-by-step explains
how to setup Ekiga especially for communication between the Linux and Windows
worlds? A documentation I could start reading before asking silly questions?

Thanks,
--
Erik P. Olsen, Civilingeniør, MSc
Solsortvej 30, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark